Thank you for your interest in serving our Keller Lacrosse Association players and families by volunteering!
We are looking for individuals to serve in positions on our Board of Directors as well as on important committees. Positions are one-year terms and require attendance at our Board meetings in addition to fulfilling the needs of the position. Board meetings are once a month. Terms officially begin in July.
Volunteers are needed for the following Board Positions / Committee Chairman positions
We are seeking individuals for several Board and Committee positions. If your family has enjoyed their lacrosse experience, please consider volunteering for these positions to help our continued growth.
- President: Chris Price
- Vice President: Shane Otto (new for 2022-23, previously Coaching Manager)
- Treasurer: Erik Kempf (new for 2022-23)
- Secretary: Julie LaRue
- High School Director: Mac Bright
- Youth Director: Meredith Williams (new for 2022/23 - previously Bantam Director)
- Bantam Director: Melissa Woodward (new for 2022/23)
- Uniform/Spirit Wear: Leslee Ewing
- Communications/Community Relations: Jodi Willhelm (new for 2022/23)
- Social Media: Krista Sayansam
- Web Master: OPEN - (Amy Carlson will chair again if needed, but has completed a 3 yr term).
Committee Chairman Positions:
- Coaching Manager
- Head of Coaches
- ISMS Field Coordinator
- High School Verification Coordinator -
- Film Coordinator
For detailed descriptions of board positions go to KLA documents found on the home drop down menu.
If interested in any of these positions please complete the online application. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.